The new edition of Focus on Pronunciation 3 gives high-intermediate to advanced students the tools, tips, and techniques they need to speak clearly, accurately, and fluently. All aspects of pronunciation are included—consonants, vowels, stress,rhythm, and intonation. The variety of activities and flexible, accessible style make learning fun.
Focus on Pronunciation Features
● Presentation sections feature clear explanations and diagrams.
● Focused Practice sections build accuracy with high-interest listening and speaking tasks and engaging games
● Communication Practice sections integrate pronunciation and fluency practice in acommunic ative, thematic context
● Natural English boxes illustrate how to speak English more naturally and fluently.
● Extended Practice sections encourage continued accuracy and fluency practice outside of class
● The Student Audio CD-ROM in the back of the book provides MP3 audio for the Extended Practice sections.
● Classroom Audio CDs provide the complete audio program.