The third edition of Developing Listening Skills is a three-book series with topically based passages to enhance listening abilities. Throughout the series, learners will progress from easy to advanced exercises in order to facilitate listening comprehension. The exercises combine listening with reading, speaking, and writing tasks to reinforce retention of high-frequency vocabulary and phrases. In addition, each unit has a listening test that includes new question types from the TOEIC®.
- ● Timed listening quizzes and exams for every unit
- ● Authentic dialogs with supplemental listening activities related to the topics
- ● Integrated speaking practice in addition to intensive listening exercises
- ● Discussion questions to develop students' speaking and listening abilities
- ● Listening tests to prepare for new question types in the TOEIC®
- ● Free extra downloadable materials available online
- ● MP3 CDs including Class Booster