The newest edition of Reading for Speed and Fluency provides reading practice for fluency development with articles on current trends and more attention to vocabulary acquisition. Based on the idea that the most important requirement for reading fluency development is reading the material at the right level, the series creates an informative and enjoyable speed reading course. Passages with familiar vocabulary and grouped themes will enable students gain confidence in reading as they progress through each book.
- • Updated articles that discuss current trends
- • More attention to vocabulary learning
- • Gradual increase in word count as level progresses
- • Focus on overall development in fluency for students to “read faster-read more-read well” cycle
- • Aims to help students reach 250 WPM