Developing Composition Skills focuses students on narrating, describing, analyzing,comparing and contrasting, classifying, and evaluating at the paragraph level and offers a complete introduction that bridges the gap between the paragraph and the essay.
New and Updated in this edition:
- ● “Building vocabulary” sections provide presentation and practice of vocabulary skills, including: recognizing word forms and collocations, using synonyms and antonyms, and understanding suffixes. Excerpts from the Collins COBUILD Dictionaries enrich vocabulary development.
- ● Editing practice in every chapter focuses students on common writing mistake sand helps develop accuracy.
- ● New and updated reading act as springboards and models for student writing.
- ● Updated grammar instruction and practice provide students with the tools needed to achieve their writing goals.
- ● A more visual, full-color presentation offers a contemporary and streamlined.
- ● Assessment CD-ROM with Exam View allows teachers to create tests and quizzes easily.