需教師手冊的老師，請致電02-2393-4497 #312電話訂購或到106 台北市大安區金山南路二段 200 號 8 樓現場購買。
The third edition of this successful guide to writing for graduate—and undergraduate—students has been revised and expanded in many ways. This edition includes
- ● newer, longer, and more authentic texts.
- ● greater disciplinary variety in texts (with more from the hard sciences and Engineering).
- ● more thorough treatment of research articles.
- ● greater emphasis on vocabulary issues.
- ● additional tasks that require students to do their own research.
- ● more corpus-informed content.
- ● a new design to improve ease of use as a reference or coursebook.
This edition of Academic Writing for Graduate Students, like its predecessors, has many special features. (or research) English and extensive classroom experience.
- ● It is as much concerned with developing academic writers as it is improving academic texts.
- ● It provides assistance with writing part-genres(problem-solutions and Methods and Discussion sections) and genres (book reviews and research papers).
- ● Its approach is analytical and rhetorical—users apply analytical skills to the discourses of their chosen disciplines to explore how effective academic writing is achieved.
- ● It includes a rich variety of tasks and activities, ranging from small- scale language points to issues of how students can best position themselves as junior researchers.
- ● It is based on the large body of research literature dealingwith the features of academic