- ● 主題有趣貼近生活
- ● 每單元有4大部分，分別介紹單字、練習寫作結構良好的句子、建立學生的思考能力，及引導其寫作出組織良好的段落
- ● 提供閱讀、口說和聽力活動，以提高整體理解能力
- ● 配合各單元主題提供寫作範例和策略
- ● 引導式問題幫助學生計劃和寫出有水準的文章的段落
- ● 可拆式練習本，提供更多課堂練習或回家作業
Guided Writing is a three-level series designed to stimulate creativity in young English learners while developing the foundational skills required to write mistake-free sentences and simple paragraphs. The series provides students with exercises and activities centered on modeled writing which allow them to develop their writing and creative thinking skills. The series is based around useful and familiar topics ranging from family to travel. Using a four-step guided-writing process, students learn to write about a variety of topics.
Through the study of practical and useful vocabulary and the accompanying activites, students are able to practice all four language skills (reading, listening, speaking and writing), while building a sound writing foundation.
- ● Familiar and interesting topics
- ● Four sections per unit that present vocabulary, offer practice writing well-structured sentences, develop students' brainstorming abilities, and guide students in writing well-organized paragraphs, respectively
- ● Reading, speaking, and listening activities to increase overall comprehension
- ● Writing samples and strategies relevant to each unit's topic
- ● Guided questions to help students plan and write quality paragraphs
- ● Detachable practice book for extra in-class practice or homework