- ● General orientation to the TOEFL iBT provides the latest information about the test, including a review of the major question types for each section of the exam
- ● A review of required academic skills, including note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing
- ● A completely updated study section for success in synthesis for the integrated Speaking and Writing tasks
- ● Seven full-length model tests in the book simulating the actual tests
- ● Two MP3 CDs with audio prompts for all audio activities and model tests
- ● Free access to an online site with more than 200 flash cards to practice and improve pronunciation of campus vocabulary
BARRON'S GIVES YOU THE ANSWERS!
Includes evaluation charts with estimates of your scores for the model tests and checklists for scoring the Speaking and Writing sections