The tests offer practice in all four Modules of the exam: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Six complete practice tests cover a wide range of typical exam topic areas.
Task guides and Step-by-step guides in Tests 1 and 2 explain how best to approach each task type and give guidance on typical exam questions.
The General Training section provides additional Reading and Writing Modules for two tests.
IELTS Practice Tests also includes a complete support scheme for both students and teachers:
- ● Exam overview gives an at-a-glance summary of the format and task types of each paper in the exam.
- ● An annotated Answer key contains detailed answers for each task, with explanatory notes and some additional information on incorrect answers.
- ● An Audio script of all the recording includes underlined sections to show where the answers can be found.
- ● A DVD-ROM containing video of a complete model Speaking interview with useful tips from examiners and accompanying worksheet allows students and teachers to see exactly what the Speaking test entails.
- ● Exam-style Audio recordings on the DVD-ROM give students an authentic taste of the Listening paper.