- ● 提供電子郵件、備忘錄、傳真和書信的標準格式。
- ● 介紹五種最常見的書信類別，即訊問、提醒、回覆、抱怨和感謝。
- ● 問題討論單元，方便師生或學生間共同研討解答。
- ● 透過句子組合練習，讓台灣學生逐漸摒棄以中文思考英文的習慣。
- ● 指導如何自我草擬和修正書信內容。
Basic Business Writing Skills has been specifically designed for a classroom environment involving Chinese speakers of English. The book focuses on formats and contents of the five most common types of business letters: inquiry, reminder, response,complaint, and appreciation. In addition, it contains various writing exercises addressing some of the most common writing problems that Chinese speakers of English face daily when in English:
- ● Standard Formats for Email, Memos, Faxes,and Business Letters
- ● Introduction to Inquiry, Reminder, Response, Complaint and Appreciation Letters.
- ● Samples of Inquiry, Reminder, Response, Complaint and Appreciation Letters.
- ● Discussion Questions.
- ● Sentence Revision Skills.*Sentence Combining Skills.
- ● Editing and Revision Skills for a Whole Letter.
- ● Checklist for Drafting and Revising Letters.
- ● Writing the Type of Business Letter Introduced in Each Unit
- ● Vocabulary Quizzes Involving the New Words Introduced in Each Unit