This post-elementary course has been specially developed using a novel picture-based format which:
- ● incorporates the English vocabulary needed in this field of work
- ● illustrates important job-specific verbs and nouns
- ● shows how restaurant tasks are done in a step-by-step picture process format
- ● includes common phrases, terms, and expressions that recur constantly in restaurant work
- ● provides a basic reference to aspects or restaurant work, such as the equipment used; cooking methods: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages; different meats and vegetables, etc.
- ● tests the user’s understanding and knowledge of “restaurant” English in exercises that are interesting and fun to do English for Restaurant Workers is an invaluable resource for the trainer and trainee in restaurant work as it gives both the language and the basic skills needed for this work.