With Young Learners Classic Readers, Young English language learners will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency with these easy-to-read adaptations of well-known tales for children.
Each reader includes the following features:
• A short introduction about the author and/or story
• A picture gallery of important characters before the story
• A story including full-color illustrations and highlighted dialog for easy recognition of spoken language
• A short playlet for classroom performance
• A picture dictionary of less familiar words for beginning readers
• An audio recording of the story, playlet, and word list