Active English Grammar透過建立基本英語文法導引中級程度之學生循序漸進，
- ● 隨書附作業簿
- ● 精選各式文體來解析文法
- ● 提供清晰且具系統的圖表以解析文法
- ● 透過循序漸進的練習，增強對文法的自信
- ● 利用複習題庫，強化學習者對每項文法的理解
- ● 提供進階練習以延伸學習廣度
Extensive in scope, yet easy to follow, the six-level Active English Grammar, Second Edition series provides a thorough and practical understanding of the mechanics of the English language. This series uses American English and explains key language differences from British English. Over the course of the six books, students will advance from intermediate to upper-intermediate material.
Active English Grammar 5 guides intermediate-level student through the basic building blocks of English grammar. Following a controlled and logical progression, students build confidence and the ability to use the correct grammar in real-world settings.
Features of the series:
- ● Grammar targets introduced in context through a variety of text types
- ● Grammar explanations presented in clear, well-organized charts
- ● Confidence in grammar targets gained through carefully-controlled activities
- ● Learners' understanding of grammar units consolidated in review sections
- ● Further practice provided in extended learning sections
- ● Supplementary online materials available at www.compasspub.com/AEG2e